• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ian Mooore you ****ing beauty

sorry, Ian Thomas-Moore

Filth one down as well. Going alright this day.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
****ing hell, is there any part of teh BBC website that just lets you see the ongoing scores + the goal scorers? FFS, all I can vid is the ****ty live text thing and a list of the scores, I want to see the scorers without having to search the live text.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Jeez what's the go with Ireland and SWP, Barry absolutely carrying the midfield on his own. Do some ****ing work ****s!

Defence holding up well considering Blackburn are being given free reign to jog from box to box.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Hugo Rodallega is a ****ing star. Can't believe he hasn't attracted much attention. My spies in Wigan told me he got better every week last season. Just want James Beattie to get on the scoresheet now.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Need a goal from Heskey to ensure fantasy team points. Otherwise going alright so far, fair bit riding on the Arsenal match later mind you.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Upson's scored. Awesome. :D

Nineteen year old Jordan Rhodes of Huddersfield is going well this season. Scored 5 this season already. Won't surprise anyone that he's from that sporting hotbed of Oldham.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TERRY GORNELL YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN, MARRY ME

sounds like a corker i'm missing. will probably be a direathon when i put an appearance on tues, such is my recent look with sporting events. who ****ing cares though, looks like we might see goals at PP this season