• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Tbf Arsenal tend to do better when they have yellow away kits, but the red trim reminds me of the old Liverpool away strip, so not like it at all.

Craig

World Traveller
I guess after winning 5 Scudetti in a row, maybe they want to make next season more of a challenge. Maicon will probably bail.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess after winning 5 Scudetti in a row, maybe they want to make next season more of a challenge. Maicon will probably bail.
I remember the good old days when Inter were never going to win Seria A again.

Would be pretty great if Rafa failed to win, Roma not far away last year and surley Juventus and Milan are going to hit back sooner or later.

Milan got any players under 56 years old yet?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fixtures released tomorrow aren't they? Stiff rumours that Arsenal are travelling to Anfield first up.

Edit : When does somebdoy make the new thread? Considering most of the talk is about next season..

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah, Maicon to Madrid is a huge possibility I think. Though already having Ramos is interesting. Could just move him central.
Or they could sell him, he's absolute pony.
Ramos is born and bred Madrid, he won't go anywhere anytime soon. Esp. with the new laws re: homegrown coming in.
Mourinho believes that Ramos is best defending central and he can have two full backs on either flank. If that happens it will give them Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, and Garay.