• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've seen a couple funnier, but would probably get banned for posting them here. The Owen on crutches one is quite good though.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Haa..all you Gunner's fans here who mocking Adebayor better hope he don't tear up the ol onion bag next season up here...

Craig

World Traveller
I'm sure Tevez has never had a problem with the ladies. If he wasn't a pro footballer, then he wouldn't have a chance.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm sure Tevez has never had a problem with the ladies. If he wasn't a pro footballer, then he wouldn't have a chance.
His neck scar said he lost his head Tevez, Tevez
You'll never shag a ***y bird Tevez, Tevez
You looked ****ed up you ugly ****
They put your head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, he's an ugly ****

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
****, can't believe a song sang on the terraces is inaccurate, my world has been shattered. Next you'll be telling me there's actually another bloke called John Aldridge and therefore 'there's only one Johnny Aldridge' is a lie :(

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
****, can't believe a song sang on the terraces is inaccurate, my world has been shattered. Next you'll be telling me there's actually another bloke called John Aldridge and therefore 'there's only one Johnny Aldridge' is a lie :(
Always annoyed me that people always gave grim renditions of "there's only one Graeme Hick", there were quite obviously two of them, one played like a god for Worcestershire, and the other played like an anagram of a god for England.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Married IIRC.
Doesn't say anything about her being a ***y bird.

Looks like I just saved your world.

Always annoyed me that people always gave grim renditions of "there's only one Graeme Hick", there were quite obviously two of them, one played like a god for Worcestershire, and the other played like an anagram of a god for England.
What the **** is an ODG? Quit showing off your intulectality.

Last edited:

duffer

“When you mostly sit on the bench, winning titles brings very little joy, while getting to the last eight of the Champions League with Arsenal was unforgettable,' said Hleb

“I regret my move from London, but unfortunately nothing can be done about it now

“For me, Wenger was like a father. I consider him one of the best managers in the world.

“For such a boss one wants to die on the pitch. Arsene managed to create a smashing team with a wonderful atmosphere inside of it.

“I have no doubts that if Arsenal had the same budget as Barcelona, the Gunners would be among the three best clubs on the planet.”

Heh, well done you waster. Now **** off back into obscurity.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
“When you mostly sit on the bench, winning titles brings very little joy, while getting to the last eight of the Champions League with Arsenal was unforgettable,' said Hleb

“I regret my move from London, but unfortunately nothing can be done about it now

“For me, Wenger was like a father. I consider him one of the best managers in the world.

“For such a boss one wants to die on the pitch. Arsene managed to create a smashing team with a wonderful atmosphere inside of it.

“I have no doubts that if Arsenal had the same budget as Barcelona, the Gunners would be among the three best clubs on the planet.”

Heh, well done you waster. Now **** off back into obscurity.
Can add his name to a long list of players who have never reached the same form they did at Arsenal after leaving, shame really, but tbh he wouldn't get in the team if he was still at Arsenal, Nasri and Arshavin have well and truly taken over the mantle. Always liked him as a player though, had a great work rate, and electric pace, just a shame his final pass and finishing was pretty dire. If he had scored more goals he would have been a really top player.

duffer

He helped our ball retention a whole heap though. As frustrating his dribbly runs into walls were it's a fair site better than Denilson's side passing to players under pressure, Song's cement bag first touch or Diaby and Adebayor flicking the ball straight to the opposition.

He let us set up attacks even though he looked like he crapped himself every time in front of goal. With a guy like Arshavin in the team he would've helped us quite a bit as a squad player if not a locked on starter. Just an all round frustrating player, so much talent so little bottle.

Craig

World Traveller
He will be at Inter soon enough. Eto'o wants a five year contract worth £8.5m a season :mellow: Personally I think there should be a global limit on how a player can earn per week, but the reality is that I don't think it will do much (just cause a breakaway league etc.).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Why should footballers be stopped from earning the market rate though?

Don't see anyone up in arms about filmstars making £10m or more for a film.