• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Agent TBY

International Captain
Got 27. Missed a couple of defenders I really should've got, and 3 that I had no way of remembering.

Got all the midfielders and forwards bar one, though. And that lone forward was someone who I thought didn't sign for the Gunners till recently.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I missed
Stepanovs, Tavlaridis, Garry and Flamini. Didn't get Luzhny because I'm an arse and can't spell. Also got Stack and Shabaan as unused subs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Only one I missed was Tavlaridis. Remembered Ryan Garry quite quickly for him showing up in the demolition of Southampton when Pires and Pennant both grabbed hat-tricks. Plus the fact that he was hyped to death and never amounted to anything.

Jarquis

Wilshere scores for Bolton. Good to see. Corrin to disagree.
Knew I should've tipped them, went against my gut instinct.

4-0 win would see us go top, so get into gear lads :)

Jarquis

TheoooOOO00oOoo!!!

Elsewhere, JET has got his second of the match for Doncaster.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
3-1; job done.

Still allegic to clean sheets and the Cesc injury/niggle a concern tho.

'Mon now, Wolves. Do the right thing. Just praying Mick The Plank actually plays his 1st XI this time.

grecian

I feel nauseous. Well done to the likes of Gills and Tranmere to start getting results at the right time. I dunno what's gone wrong this season, but whatever we'll still be a league side.

Forever a Grecian:)