• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I wouldn't call Maxwell one of the best left backs in the world (he would of gone for more money otherwise), he did get dropped for a 18 year old right back who had played a handful of Serie A and Coppa Italia games.

As for Adebayor and the reaction in Togo, it was like when Cristian Chivu joined Inter instead of Real Madrid, loads of people back in Romania gave him **** for it.
Gah.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ade still holding out for Milan to make a bid. Just hurry the **** up and piss off you ****face.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Milan can't afford 18m for Fabiano, they're not splashing 25 on him.

Come on downnnnn. I know he's a **** but still makes me a happy tbh. Sure beats signing Darius Vassell, Giorgios Samaras and Bernardo Corradi.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ade still holding out for Milan to make a bid. Just hurry the **** up and piss off you ****face.
Deal will be done by the beginning of next week I reckon, despite the hold up I don't see any way he can really back out now, the fans would have none of it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Milan can't afford 18m for Fabiano, they're not splashing 25 on him.

Come on downnnnn. I know he's a **** but still makes me a happy tbh. Sure beats signing Darius Vassell, Giorgios Samaras and Bernardo Corradi.
Tbf all of these players had a reasonable enough record before signing for City, it was only once they signed they were total bilge.

duffer

I'm gonna be in London next year. If he's still there I'm paying through the nose just to boo him. Ideally he'll be playing for City when I do.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Tbf all of these players had a reasonable enough record before signing for City, it was only once they signed they were total bilge.
That's being ridiculously kind.

In any case, the days of me having to put up with that rubbish are no longer and forgive me if I don't hate the idea of one of the most prolific strikers in the Prem over the last two years signing for my club, regardless of your misgivings.

duffer

In any case, the days of me having to put up with that rubbish are no longer and forgive me if I don't hate the idea of one of the most prolific strikers in the Prem over the last two years signing for my club, regardless of your misgivings.
Not sure how many he'll score for you, he's nailed on to lead the league in offsides though.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I have a very strong dislke for Adebayor. I've never been a fan and the way he's holding out for a big money move to Milan or City isn't helping. What a berk.

In other news, I hope we can tie up a deal for Kyle Naughton sharpish. I'd really love to see him take over from Tony Hibbert at right back.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Not sure how many he'll score for you, he's nailed on to lead the league in offsides though.
Would back him to score more than Caicedo (he'll probably be sold to Sporting though), Bojinov and RSC, which is who he'd compete against. And Bellamy (if he ever gets a game) would have him for offsides I reckon, too quick for his own good. Stupid as well.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just did a little bit of research, despite Ade having a horrible season he still scored more goals than every City player bar Robinho last season, including more than Tevez.

I'd take that.

duffer

His goal production despite being lower was still more than acceptable. He's just such a massive ****. Overtook Eboue last season in that regard.

duffer

Do you have any dodgy Africans to humour Ade with? Might be what gets this transfer over the line.