• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
****ing hell, clichy bailed out by Vermaelen several times already.

Edit: WAG, nice goal, love him already.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent debut for the Belgian, has to be said.

In proper news, the mighty Grecians first point in this tier for a decade and a half:unsure:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Three up, rampant. Much as I don't care for Gallas as a bloke, he's played very well today. Terrible defending once again.

chalky

International Debutant
3-0. Jeez. Toffees leaving already if Alan "****ing" Green is to be believed.

EDIT: as stedly said.
Can't listen to the **** personally the most negative commentator ever, I swear if girls aloud played at half time naked with the mics on mute he would still whinge.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Can't listen to the **** personally the most negative commentator ever, I swear if girls aloud played at half time naked with the mics on mute he would still whinge.
If he's not the world's biggest ****, he's top ten.

Always feel he's on the verge of a "is it just me?" borderline rascist/fascist rant too.

Refuse to pay extra for ESPN tho, so it's 5Live or nowt.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, I think we're all pretty much agreed on Green. One of the main reasons I decided to splash out on ESPN in the end. Mind you I've just realised I could of got it free until the end of August :shy: and ****ing Ian Wright is a pundit:@

This could be Naawrich-Colchester proportions this match.:blink:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If he's not the world's biggest ****, he's top ten.

Always feel he's on the verge of a "is it just me?" borderline rascist/fascist rant too.

Refuse to pay extra for ESPN tho, so it's 5Live or nowt.
I always used to like Alan Green, I thought he was very objective and not like the TV commentators in the sense that if a game was crap, he would call it such, and not feed the audience crap like "this might not have had goals, but it's been a thrilling contest". These days it seems he has sort of turned into a pastiche of himself, who is determined to give everything the harshest critique possible, just tedious. I quite like the other 5live guys though, apart from the geordie guy.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mick McCarthy just said "We aren't a Premiership team".

Admirable candour, Michael, but not sure it's what I'd want to hear as a Wolfs fan/player.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Mick McCarthy just said "We aren't a Premiership team".

Admirable candour, Michael, but not sure it's what I'd want to hear as a Wolfs fan/player.
Haha geez, I'm sure that defeatist attitude so early in the season will go down a storm in Wolverhampton.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, 4 up, this is great fun. Typical Arsenal goal that one, great counter attack with a great finish at the end.