• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ferguson on the Whine again...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Personally, I think this is even better.

sad scot said:
You'd think people in offices think about it but when you shake hands with the devil you pay the price," he said.
such as being able to keep Ronaldo on obscene wages, indeed

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
So much of this going on here it's embarrassing. FFS, that Fergie's a howwible man isn't he? Would have thought you lads would have better things to worry about this weekend than fairly innocuous quotes by the manager of a team you don't support.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
So much of this going on here it's embarrassing. FFS, that Fergie's a howwible man isn't he? Would have thought you lads would have better things to worry about this weekend than fairly innocuous quotes by the manager of a team you don't support.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:laugh: fair one, trying to keep my mind elsewhere tbh :p

cpr

International Coach
I know, it's not like he has previous for blaming random unrelated crap like shirt colours after shock away defeats, is it?

We were 3-0 down at half time in the grey kit, changed to blue and white and it finished 3-1, so those 45 mins where which finished 1-0 to us proved Fergie right

Untill next season, where we went to the Dell starting in the same Blue and White and got battered 6-3

cpr

International Coach
in fairness to Fergie, he's ripe target for the press, any comment gets turned into a rant against something. Every time he farts the press take it as 'an unprovoked attack against dugout facilities'

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Benitez is pretty similar to Ferguson, I think that's why Taggart hates him so much, doesn't want anyone moving in on his territory

cpr

International Coach
Mourinho was more similar with the 'Us against the World' attitude, yet they're pretty good friends

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I dunno, I thought he was pretty different but they do have a fair bit in common. Obviously being like fergie isn't the only thing he disliked about Benitez, and the FSW has been pretty outspoken about his thoughts on Fergie, which obviously helps the feeling along.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never gets old does it?:laugh:

I think it's best if you can get them to start their own threads, like GIMH did, though.

Certainly a way to keep your mind off important football things in lesss corporate-hell-type leagus. I've resisted just getting hammered tonight, coz that seems just a bit too lost weekendy.....