• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia to be first to Qualify for the World Cup?

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Cahill won't start, or at least he's highly unlikely too.
This is disapointing.

If Cahill can't play or starts on the bench, then we may well see them start with 2 Strikers

Something like this then

Schwarzer

Wilkshire
Neill
Beauchamp
Chipperfield

Valeri
Cullina
Bresciano

Macdonald
Kennedy
Kewell

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
only a few hours to go now and I'm starting to think the worse. Nerves, butterflies, iranians baring down on Bosnich's goal.

Would like to see Greg Inglis in at Centre-back, Gary Ablett Jnr in midfield and Buddy Franklin as Centre-forward. Is this possible?:)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Does anyone know any good link where i can follow the game online?

By that i don't mean illegal streaming. Something like the AFL version, like the ball tracker or something.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reporter to Pim: So you're only going with one up front with Scotty?"
Pim: No, there are 11 players out there.

WTF?

luffy

International Captain
Alot better half.

Kewell slotted the penalty well. Good to see him fit again.

Redbacks

International Captain
Much better 2nd half, hope for a draw in the other game tonight :)

Bresciano's touches tonight were brilliant, bar the missed sitter :p

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Not to be.

We did our part....Damn Bahrain had better brazillians than Qatar though.

Just would have been nice to have it all wrapped up.

4 wins and a draw from five games still a very good result so far.

And we don't even have San Marino, or Liechtenstein, or Farroe Islands, or .......

:)

ripper868

International Coach
No we get nations steeped in sporting history, said sports mainly being civil war and donkey throwing.