• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baseball Draft

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Well, why not?

I'm thinking 8 position players, 5 starters and 2 relief pitchers, although with my favourite ever player being a DH, I wouldn't be opposed to having the DH as well.

1901 to date, MLB players only.

Anyone interested?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Make it one starter, a reliever and a closer for pitching options and it'll be good. In.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I think that SPs are much more crucial to the game than relievers or substitutes though - I guess I could live with a 4-man rotation though, but any less than that is really playing down their importance.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
OK, we'll go with this, anyone else who wants to join can slot in at the end.

Snake format, so the order will be reversed for Round 2.

Xavier
Josh
Alex
Hakon
Jamee
Indipper
Ed

I think we should go like this:

C
1B
2B
3B
SS
LF
CF
RF
(DH?)
SP
SP
SP
SP
RP
CL

But I'll go with whatever the majority wants.

1901 to date, MLB only.

Last edited: