• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baseball Draft

Indipper

State Regular
Hank Aaron.

Not to demean any of the other picks, but how is it possible that Willie Mays or Yogi Berra go before the Babe or the Hammer?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Berra does make sense, as quality catchers are very scarce - I personally wouldn't have drafted him first overall, but he is a solid first round pick, imo.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
This is interesting reading. The guy who would have been my 2nd ranked pick has not been selected yet.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Would you like to play, Kev?
I have limited time in the next couple of weeks. My baseball knowledge is decent but Football is my passion. Ill save my drafting for the NFL thread.

Ill follow this thread though as it could certainly have its moments.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone can join until the end of the 1st round.

Xavier
Josh
Alex
Hakon
Jamee
Indipper
Ed
Fusion

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hank Aaron.

Not to demean any of the other picks, but how is it possible that Willie Mays or Yogi Berra go before the Babe or the Hammer?
Figured it meant in order by position but meh I still have good picks lined up.