• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Draft

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
5th is pretty early yeah, but I'd have been shocked if he wasnt picked in the first 2 rounds.
Yeah, was why I picked him early. Wanted at least 1 of Johns or Fittler in my halves, and seeing as Blewy stole Johns from me...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, was why I picked him early. Wanted at least 1 of Johns or Fittler in my halves, and seeing as Blewy stole Johns from me...
Yeh, without mentioning names there will be a lot of more recent players taken earlier than their reputation means they probably should, but in cases like Fittler if you really wanted them then you'd have to go early.

Simon

Code:
1 Boy Brumby - Wally Lewis
2 Blewy - Andrew Johns
3 99* - Peter Sterling
4 Simon - Graeme Langlands
5 Clapo - Brad Fittler
6 NUFAN - Johnny Raper
7 Luffy - Mal Meninga
8 Chaminda_00 - Bob Fulton
9 Mister Wright
10 Pinchy81
11 Michael7's
12 Julian81
NUFAN up and has a bit under 9 hours

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dammit. Meninga was my 2nd choice.

Alfie Langer.

My team is going to be heavily Queensland favoured, most likely Broncos.

Simon

Code:
BoyBrumby - Wally Lewis
Blewy - Andrew Johns
99* - Peter Sterling
Simon - Graeme Langlands
Clapo - Brad Fittler
NUFAN - Johnny Raper
Luffy - Mal Meninga
Chaminda_00 - Bob Fulton
Mister Wright - Allan Langer