• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Draft

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You'd probably be safe so long as you don't pick a QLDer as only Kyle is left before you.

Julian87

State Captain
I pick the Redfern Express.

Churchill
Nadruku
Gasnier
Ella
Fahey
Hey
Raudonikis
O'Neill
Hetherington
Carroll
Roberts
Furner
McCarthy

Mister Wright

Lote Tiqiri (think that's how you spell it) is my final pick.

1. Clinton Shifcofske
2. Michael Hancock
3. Ben Ikin
4. Justin Hodges
5. Lote Tiqiri
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Alan Langer
8. Martin Bella
9. Kerrod Walters
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Jason Smith
12. Trever Gillmeister
13. Darren Smith

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very mobile and smallish back row there. Like the work ethic, and Jason Smith adds good creativity.

Would enjoy seeing Ben Ikin being run ragged by some of the other centres though :p

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I would like the team more if DSmith was in the centres with JSmith at 13 and a bigger forward at11, perhaps Brad Thorn. OR... Billy Moore [seems like your type of player Wright] with DSmith in for Ikin.

Mister Wright

Ikin was picked after my forwards had all been selected. However I'm happy with my team. Full of my favourites who weren't Broncos and most of my Bronco favourites. Plenty of points in us.

However, I really think we should be selecting a squad of 17.