• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Basketball All-time draft

Indipper

State Regular
Since the other drafts are slowing down, let's just start another! I will keep doing that till I run out of sports.

You pick 12 guys (starting five, not-starting five and two free of choice) and a coach. Who's in?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In like a fox.

EDIT: Cool, seen Jamie's post below.

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
No. Everyone picks in turn. So the first person picks (for example) Don Bradman, then the next guy Murali, and so everyone has unique teams.

Indipper

State Regular
No one else seems to be excitedly jumping up and down so let's roll. Here's the order:

1. duffer
2. Mister Wright
3. Hoggy31
4. Clapo
5. pinchy81
6. Michaelf7777777
7. Indipper

duffer

Think we can get a couple more once they see the thread but ah well,

Firrst up for my starting centre has to be:

The Chairman of the Boards Wilt Chamberlain

Johnners

LeBron James

May not have the all-time legendary status of many others yet, but evidence suggest he'll probably go down as one of the top 10 players in history by the time his career draws to a close. He's also the players most responsible for getting me really interested in the NBA since the start of his career (Bball mad mate told me to youtube him, and it went from there), WAG.