• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cycling All-Time Draft

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
With all the other draft threads around I'd thought I'd see if anyone's interested in a cycling draft, 9 riders as well as a Director-Sportiff with reverse order changing every two rounds.

Please post if you are interested in this.

Craig

World Traveller
How many years are we going to go back, because I can be useful in giving out names that would be relevent. And are we going to care abouti f guys took drugs or not? Then somebody like Marco Pantani can be in.

Chubb

International Regular
We should go all the way back to 1903, and include drug cheats if you want- someone is going to pick Anquetil and he was a flagrant, shameless doper. If there's five of us its obvious who the first-round picks will be- we'll get one quintuple Tour champ each (surely the best GC riders of all time) to build the team around.

Last edited:

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Random order for round 1 (Will reverse for round 2) - 24 hours to pick

1. Jamee999
2. Michaelf7777777
3. Samuel_Vimes
4. Chubb
5. Indipper
6. Craig
7. Clapo

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slap me onto the bottom of the list. Don't expect to see anything but modern riders though