• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: NRL 2009-2013

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From Brumby

BoyBrumby said:
Back for 2009
10 days to the big KO, so thought I'd resurrect this for the new season. You all know the drill by now, your team wins you stay in; draw or loss and you're toast. You can only use the same team once in each running of the comp.

Fixtures for week one:

Melbourne Storm v St George Illawarra Dragons
Brisbane Broncos v North Queensland Cowboys
New Zealand Warriors v Parramatta Eels
Cronulla Sharks v Penrith Panthers
Bulldogs v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Gold Coast Titans v Newcastle Knights
Sydney Roosters v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders

I'm taking Manly for the week. All welcome, more the merrier, tell your friends, Bob's yer uncle, Fanny's your aunt...

Could a kindly mod change the thread title to something more appropriate too, please? Ta.

biased indian

International Coach
have no.. idea any way will try my hand have ..to win some thing some where have never gone beyond second round any of last man standing so far

Melbourne Storm it is