• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst stadium you have ever been to?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't even have to think twice about this:

The Lamb, Tamworth.

Horrid ****hole, horrid facilities. horrider fans.

Like going back to the eighties, footballing wise and haircut-wise. yuck.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Probably Burnden Park or Meadow Lane
fair call, never visited the filth back when they played there but remember being about 9 or 10, watching BW V mighty whites on TV and wondering why there was a supermarket behind the goal. B****n should be deducted 50 points every season just for that.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Craven Cottage, over 30 quid for a ticket and the standard of the ground wasn't even division two. Food was ****e as well.

I went to some right ****holes when I use to follow Millwall at school but it cost me tuppence so I didn't mind the surroundings.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Toyota Stadium/Shark Park/Caltex Field/Endeavour Field - Whatever you want to call it, Cronulla's home ground is ****.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Toyota Stadium/Shark Park/Caltex Field/Endeavour Field - Whatever you want to call it, Cronulla's home ground is ****.
Yep. You missed Ronson Field as well.

Still, a toilet by any other name....

Redbacks

International Captain
West Lakes aka Footy park of AAMI Stadium prior to the install of bucket seats.

South Adelaide's ground, for those playing at home, is basically an oval in the middle of a pig paddock, 40km winds every ****ing time I have been down there.