• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Best Wrestlemania?

Favourite Wrestlemania?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
When I was a little kid I started watching when WWF was still on Foxsports and wCw on TNN. Thought Goldberg was awesome. Started watching WWF religiously for a number of years until I just basically stopped. I still tuned in to follow Austin but just wasn't as interested since a lot of my favourite wrestlers weren't on. I only asked because i always see you marking out over the main eventers now, but I just don't see the attraction in comparison to the ones that preceded them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TBF the main eventers I would say I 'mark out' for are:

Jericho - been my fave wrestler since about 97, or I've been a fan since then and he became my fave when he went to New York
Cena - Love the guy, I just think he's great at everything he does. I accept that this isn't a universal opinion and I respect people's right not to like him - some people's attitude towards him on the net makes me an even bigger fan if that makes sense - not so much in this thread but elsewhere
Shawn - He's been around the whole time I've been watching

Then I do mark a bit for guys like The Miz and Morrison who would have fit right into the upper-midcard anytime in the last fifteen years.

None of the top faces today can hold a candle to Rock or Austin, but to me those guys are the Bradmans of wrestling so it's still easy enough to mark out for the modern guys.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
WrestleMania III

WrestleMania XVII is probably the best ion recent times. Can't say I have watched much after that though....

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, never thought you'd have watched any at all Volty, even at the tender age you'd have been back then

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, never thought you'd have watched any at all Volty, even at the tender age you'd have been back then
WWF was all the rage in NZ in the late 1980s but then they stopped televising it in about 1990-1991 (the do-gooders got it banned from the airwaves after several piledrivers at primary schools around the country) so I lost interest.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hacksaw King Duggan rocking the Demolition face paint my fave thing about that show

Piper

International Captain
WrestleMania 12 simply because of the Ironman match between Hart and Michaels.