• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union All-Time Draft

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Come on guys lets pick a time when most of us are online (expect maybe those stupid Poms) and we can smash through this draft. Slow progress so far.

99*

International Debutant
Round One

Michaelf7777777 - Grant Fox (#10)
Somerset - Daniel Carter (#10)
99* - Colin Meads (#5)
Perm - Richie McCaw (#7)
Voltman - Michael Jones (#7)
Simon - John Eales (#5)
Indipper - Frik du Preez (#5)
Jamee999 - Jonah Lomu (#11)
Francis - Zinzan Brooke (#8)
BoyBrumby - Barry John (#10)
Chaminda_00 - Sean Fitzpatrick (#2)
ripper868 - Nick Farr-Jones (#9)
ohtani's jacket - Graham Price (#3)

Round Two

ohtani's jacket - Robert Paparemborde (#1)
ripper868 - Keith Wood (#2)
Chaminda_00 - Os du Randt (#1)
BoyBrumby - Martin Johnson (#4)
Francis - Willie John McBride (#4)
Jamee999 - Bill Beaumont (#5)
Indipper - Ian McLauchlan (#1)
Simon - Joost van der Westhuizen (#9)
Voltman - Danie Gerber (#13)
Perm -
99* - Wayne (Buck) Shelford (#8)
Somerset -
Michaelf7777777 -

Last edited:

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
just had a skim over this thread, dissapointed i missed out. Some good selections along with some strange ones. But I cannot beileve that Gareth Edwards hasnt been picked. Greatest ever halfback, led Welsh dominace in the 70's and scored the greatest try of all time.

ripper868

International Coach
just had a skim over this thread, dissapointed i missed out. Some good selections along with some strange ones. But I cannot beileve that (name) hasnt been picked. .
Officially requesting not mentioning players names who have not yet been drafted, it has only been 1.5 rounds ffs

BoyBrumby

Englishman
just had a skim over this thread, dissapointed i missed out. Some good selections along with some strange ones. But I cannot beileve that Gareth Edwards hasnt been picked. Greatest ever halfback, led Welsh dominace in the 70's and scored the greatest try of all time.
Yeah, thanks for that. Some of us may or may not have been wishing to pick him down the line. :p

99*

International Debutant
Richie McCaw :ph34r:

Na, stuff the cantab.

Wayne Shelford and he'll be my captain. I win. :cool:

EDIT: Perm can still pick but if he misses another pick we'll drop him.

99*

International Debutant
Well if Perm comes on in the next 2 hours 20 minutes he can have Shelford (if he wants him) I am still unsure if I should have taken him and I have a back up option. Otherwise I'm in the clear.

ripper868

International Coach
Have a gut wrenching feeling all the players i have my eyes on are gonna be goneskies by the time it gets to me