• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union All-Time Draft

99*

International Debutant
Dunno how these things work, but will have go after 99* twisted me arm.
Like a fantasy draft really. You just got to the bottom of the draft order for the first round.

Oh, btw ripper868 is on the clock.

99*

International Debutant
Too late to join?
Nope, you're in. Three places still up for grabs if anyone still wants in.

Code:
Michaelf7777777- Grant Fox (#10)
Somerset- Daniel Carter (#10)
99*- Colin Meads (#5)
Perm- Richie McCaw (#7)
Voltman- Michael Jones (#7)
Simon- John Eales (#5)
Indipper- Frik du Preez (#5)
Jamee999- Jonah Lomu (#11)
Francis- Zinzan Brooke (#8)
BoyBrumby- Barry John (#10)
Chaminda_00-
ripper868- 
ohtani's jacket-

Last edited:

99*

International Debutant
Ripper isn't going to be online 'til Monday.
That's alright, we can skip him and he'll get a compensation pick at the beginning of the second round (along with his normal pick). Sound fair?

So Perm is on the clock. (Ripper can still pick, but if Perm selects a player before ripper does he has to wait until the second round.)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
It might be better just to put him on to the bottom of the list permanently, as if he signed up now...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Watch me steal all the best non Kiwi players and still have the best side without a single Kiwi player. There a couple guys I'm surprised that haven;t been picked up yet. Hopefully they drop to me.