• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Open predictions thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]

Women's quarter-finals worth 16 points

Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Jelena Dokic (AUS)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]

Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Dinara Safina (RUS)[3]

Dydl

International Debutant
Men's quarter-finals worth 16 points

Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]. Would love Roddick to win though.
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]

Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Jelena Dokic (AUS). Have to go for Dokic, regardless of whether I think she'll actually win.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]
Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Jelena Dokic (AUS)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Bit more disagreement today. Simon swaps successfully against the Scot to nail a full complement of points, largely on the basis of plain hatred, while Clapo joins him with the maximum, and Brumby falls down to fifth after backing a half-fit Monfils. Having ancestry from the Caribbean is no barrier to raising the white flag. Somerset only loses Murray to bookie-influenced tips.

Jono 207
Simon 206
Clapo 205
grecian 204
Brumby 201
Liam 200
Håkon 194
Somerset 188
NUFAN 187
SBI 186
Dydl 179
Wright 171
altoz 170
BI 169
ripper 125
luffy 88
sanga 69

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks for the default tips for day eight, bookie favourite was great thanks. :)

Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]
Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Dinara Safina (RUS)[3]

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, top choking by me.

Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]

Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Dinara Safina (RUS)[3]

Simon

Thinking tipping Jelena tonight is going to ruin any chance I have of winning. Sticking with her though.

Dydl

International Debutant
Thinking tipping Jelena tonight is going to ruin any chance I have of winning. Sticking with her though.
Not that I have any chance of winning, but agree with this. Would feel terrible if I tipped against her.

Simon

Novak Đoković (SRB)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[2]

Vera Zvonareva (RUS)[7]
Jelena Dokic (AUS)
Changing Dokic to Safina as well, seems Jelena's injury is worse than I thought. Hope she still wins though.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Day ten's matches to predict not posted on the forum yet? Hopefully I've tiped the right matches.

Nadal
Tsonga

Dementieva
S.Williams