• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb's Virtual NRL 2009

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Week 1 Finals results:

speirz 40 d The Colts* (forfeit)
Northies Eagles 12 dr Campbell Town Tigers 12
Dynamo Morpork 12 d Hunter's Mob* (forfeit)
Logan City Lions 12 dr Stutney St George 12

Speirz and Morpork gain the week off, while Colts & Hunter's Mob are elimintated due to forfeit.

Given there are draws in the remaining 2 games I'm going to give each team the opposite opposition and because both Eagles and Lions finished higher on the ladder they'll each get the home game again. It's the only fair way I can think of doing it.

Mister Wright

Week 2 Fixtures:

Logan City Lions (Me) v Campbell Town Tigers (Blewy)
Northies Eagles (Simon) v Stutney St George (Brumby)

You can select a team you have previously selected, but home team gets first choice of team.

In the advent of another draw managers must select a (2nd) team and the highest scorer between the 2nd teams will be the deciding match.

Mister Wright

Campbelltown Tigers Select the Eels (if i can, because u picked them as ur 2nd team) and my 2nd Team will be the Dragons....
Yeah. That's fine. If Broncos & Eels score the same amount of points it will rely on the Dragons whether they score more or less. I'm assuming it will be less...8-)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Parramatta Eels as first team, Brisbane Broncos as second.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Code:
Campbelltown Tigers 27	d Logan City Lions 24
Northies Eagles 27 	d Stutney St George 10
Lions and Stutney are now out of the VNRL 2009 premiership race.

Next week:

Spierz v Campbelltown Tigers

&

Dynamo Morpork v Northies Eagles

Home team to pick first, please pick a 2nd team in case of draws.

Mister Wright

Code:
Spierz 40		 d Campbelltown Tigers 22

&

Northies Eagles 22	d	Dynamo Morpork 12
Our Grand Finalists are Spierz & Northies Eagles

Spierz v Northies Eagles.

Spierz to chose which team he wants and then Simon is left with the other.