• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Rugby XV

Craig

World Traveller
Even though I cycle, I gave rugby a go for a few years and then we moved to Australia and then it was harder to get into at that time (and my parents weren't rich enough to send me or my brother to a private school).

I'm 188cm tall and I'm 72kg and I used to play lock.

ripper868

International Coach
Private schooling has nothing to do with playing rugby craigos, I was 8 when i started and in the public system...the GPS schools and the like just headhunt for players, thats where the whole private school thing comes from.

Anyway, have a spot on the bench

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
I won best and fairest for my school team this year playing five-eighth and halfback. Because all the spots are taken a number 20 or 21 spot on the bench would be good.

ripper868

International Coach
Not a prob S.P....due to your post count you are team rookie as must carry around the team mascot on all tours, if you are found to not have the mascot on you, then you will be punished via consumption of (18+)Alchohol or (18-) Milk.

EDIT: it says 18-) thats 18 minus )

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Not a prob S.P....due to your post count you are team rookie as must carry around the team mascot on all tours, if you are found to not have the mascot on you, then you will be punished via consumption of (18+)Alchohol or (18-) Milk.
1 Milk?

Judging by the frail stomachs of Rugby playing New Zealander's, I reckon we should be drinking only hard liquor..

ripper868

International Coach
rolleyes unintentional...and the amount of milk shall be equivalent in litres to the minutes rookie is without mascot...Litres can be regained by doing stupid stuff in public as directed by a senior member of the touring party.

ripper868

International Coach
Geg, Despite nominating for the wing your being thrown in at hooker...Perm is suspended (game into disrepute)...hit the chicken pasta dishes and get rid of that neck.

ripper868

International Coach
lol...had a 14 hour day at work...flights from here to brisbane in morning, group training all day, fly back...got home bout 9PM all i wanted to do was sleep but couldnt till i got some milk...i called ya mum.:ph34r: