• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Rugby League team do you support

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hull in the Super League (went to uni there) & St George/Illawarra Dragons in the NRL (chosen largely at random because they're named after our patron saint).

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Good man. I'm not a massive fan of RL but I'll occasionaly go and watch the Rhinos.
Similar to Brumby, I support Leeds because I did my undergrad there. I also worked on the gates on matchdays.

During sellouts it was always good to sneak people in through the gate for a fiver/tenner each. Helped with the old student finances. :)