• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Golf fans?

cover drive man

International Captain
Does anyone here play golf? If so I may be able to help with your game doing statistics reports for you for a small charge, anyone interested let me know.

Yes I am aware that that is blatant advertising but this is also a golf playing discussion thread.

Last edited:

cover drive man

International Captain
Any golf pro will tell you that to truly get better at the sport you have to analyse your game, this may take a lot of time and energy to do on your own which is were I come in, all you have to do is show me your scorecard. I will give you average shots per-hole, average score on specific courses. I can even put you and your friends into competition for the best average if you go together.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'll get right on it, do you have msn so we can discuss payment and I can send you the finished file? And what colour do you play, also what course is this and if its ok the date which this was played.

What fee are you suggesting? Any ballpark amount? :jockey:

Last edited:

cover drive man

International Captain
Haha, seriously though I'll give 20 rounds of stats for a fiver. £5 which in Aus is about 12 dollars.

Last edited:

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
who in the right mind would pay to have stats done about their golf game. I am a keen golfer but are you serious?