• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Under 17 Womens Football World Cup

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Slightly out there relationship/*** joke

Inside Indoor Cricket team joke.

/Voltman.
"Not so crazy night out which is meant to sound wacky but isn't really" story.

Wearing a suit all the time just to look different.

Not sleeping because he thinks he's too cool to sleep.

/Matteh

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry about that - I actually have a real job to concentrate on, not some teacher aide bollocks where you try to get away with doing as little as possible. Your parents must be so proud.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Second match this afternoon for New Zealand and it was another really entertaining but ultimately frustrating game. They lost 2-1 after leading 1-0 and then having hit the post early in the first half. Another 11,000 people at North Harbour Stadium so for anyone who doubted the interest in the tournament, I'd say those figures prove otherwise.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If someone had told me there was a fight going on I'd have visited this thread earlier...and Flintoff goes...wrong thread but..

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Surely a thread about teenage girls playing a sport, known for its dramas, shouldn't be host to such a cat fight as this....

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
So New Zealand are knocked out but managed to win 3-1 last night against Colombia, Rosie White scored a hat trick. It was another really good game and although only 3,000 people attended, the weather was aweful and I'd bet a few more had planned to attend and decided not to due to the conditions. In the end, New Zealand came incredibly close to qualifying for the next round - if only the side had managed to convert opportunties in the narrow losses against Denmark and Canada.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I was literally 5 minutes' walk from the stadium but was too busy getting pissed during and after the Melbourne Cup...