• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sports Wrap

Jakester1288

International Regular
This is the thread where I will post up my newsletter. It will consist of mainly Cricket, through the summer at least. More league will make it's way in during summer.

It should be monthly, but occasionally it might be fortnightly. Anyway, first edition should be a few weeks away.

Enjoy. :)

If you wish to write some articles, please email me at leagueandcars@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PC is pretty bogus tbh. Plenty of hating going on over there.

Jakester1288

International Regular
PC is pretty bogus tbh. Plenty of hating going on over there.
Haha, I noticed you checked in there for a while through your banning. Only about 5 threads worth reading to be honest, I mean compare this forum to it. I have made 1000 here in around the same time I have made 300 there.

Manee seems to like PlanetCricket, and they seem to like him.