• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
What? It was pretty obvious he was never going to stay in Cleveland so I was obviously talking about him taking a cut from what he would've gotten in NY, NJ or Chicago.

So yeah, shut up. :p

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha same.

Seriously though, as ****ty as the fans might feel, you'd expect better from the team owner. He doesn't have to seem happy about it but a little professionalism wouldn't go amiss.

Agent TBY

International Captain
lol and Jermaine O'Neal signs for the Celtics on the MLE.

I get that the Heat need outside shooting, but I would've thought a starting C was a higher priority.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James was also very close to signing with GWS, "for the challange". But, on this occasion GWS lost out to a bigger money offer.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha, get Iverson in at point and the collective team ego will literally bring the arena down.

Latest rumors point towards Spurs for Shaq btw...

pasag

RTDAS
couldn't believe that the letter was real...that is ridiculous coming from the owner of a sports franchise, what an idiot! i suppose he is banking on williams and jamison to get that ring for cleveland...
Written in comic sans as well :laugh:

Edit: ffs tby.

Last edited: