• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
:)anyone going to tune into "the decision"? i am imagining it as a reality show hosted by ryan seacrest where the franchise owners stand up on stage to be weighed, measured and rejected one after the other, a few commercial breaks in between to build up the suspense and then "the king" walking up to shake the hands of the "lucky winner"...what a big pile of narcissistic rubbish...:)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
wowowowowow

That's Beasley goneski's. Bosh wants to play the 4 so they need a 5. I imagine Jermaine will stay now, for 3-4mill is the rumour.

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
O'Neal

is a finals-bound starting 5. The problem is now who they can get for the minimum to come from the bench. Might be interesting to see if they go after Iverson who's recent Twitter update indicated he was keen to come back and play from the bench. Who else is out there for cheap? T-Mac? Hayward is gone. Shaq a no-go imo. Mike Miller? He could get good money elsewhere but might be keen for a ring?

Interesting week ahead of us.

EDIT: O'Neal is a Celtic. Interesting. Is Big Ben retiring or has he resigned with the Pistions?

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gilbert: "I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

itstl

EDIT: The letter

So cringeworthy. Yeah James could've gone about it a whole lot better (not that it was going to happen though with his ego) but sheesh, burning jerserys and childish crap like this? Bit of perspective never hurt anyone.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
So cringeworthy. Yeah James could've gone about it a whole lot better (not that it was going to happen though with his ego) but sheesh, burning jerserys and childish crap like this? Bit of perspective never hurt anyone.
Cleveland have been through so much in sport and I can understand this reaction. It's ridiculous, but if any set of sports fans reserve the right to explode at this it's Cleveland's.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i am not so sure right now especially about wade and james...let's wait and see...
I know it's not a hard 'n fast example, but they seemed to do so fairly well for the USA. Aside from that, if they ego factor was going to be that big of an issue, especially with Wade, surely he would've had enough sway in Miami to call the deal off? If they're serious about winning rings, they'll find a way.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Cleveland have been through so much in sport and I can understand this reaction. It's ridiculous, but if any set of sports fans reserve the right to explode at this it's Cleveland's.
A bigger slap in the face than anything else that's happened in their sports history. That and LBJ WAS their economy. And the way he did it just made it worse.

Oh and **** Miami.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Gilbert: "I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

itstl

EDIT: The letter

couldn't believe that the letter was real...that is ridiculous coming from the owner of a sports franchise, what an idiot! i suppose he is banking on williams and jamison to get that ring for cleveland...