• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Bosh is the most realistic one, but yeah he won't get us past round 2. Add Joe Johnson and then we're talking.
thinking of trading rose for johnson(both being star starting pgs) and then acquiring bosh as well? not sure if that is a bright move...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
thinking of trading rose for johnson(both being star starting pgs) and then acquiring bosh as well? not sure if that is a bright move...
Haha, trade Rose? I haven't been shot enough times in the head to consider that a good idea. I was thinking more about Hinrich along with whatever else they can trade to get JJ. Also, he's a good shooting guard, something we're sorely missing, not a PG. :)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, trade Rose? I haven't been shot enough times in the head to consider that a good idea. I was thinking more about Hinrich along with whatever else they can trade to get JJ. Also, he's a good shooting guard, something we're sorely missing, not a PG. :)
you won't get jj for hinrich and sundry...and since both are starting pgs, is jj to come off the bench? not gonna happen...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Hmm...I've always thought his natural game is that of a 2 guard.

Its a bit of a pipe dream anyway though. I don't know if the Bulls can afford both Bosh and JJ...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just don't give max money to Bosh and to Johnson. Neither will get you anywhere, having both would cripple you especially with the probable lockout and restructuring of the cap and max contracts coming soon. Only two guys worth max money are Lebron and Wade.

If I was Chicago, I'd give Amare a good go though, and Dirk(said he's considering evaluating his options after yesterday) would both be awesome fits next to Noah and would be unguardable in single coverage. It would retain Rose as your primary ball handler and his athleticism would thrive on the spacing they'd create for him. Replacing Salmons' defence should be a top priority too, if they still have a 1st round draft pick then a guy like Avery Bradley(Texas) would be huge for them. Offensively very much a project but the guy can already lock it down hard.

As for the Nuggz, gah will post later. Too depressing to think about what just happened.

Mister Wright

Very pleased with the Bucks. I really thought we wouldn't do it without Bogut, but they've really stepped up since going down 0-2 early in the series. A 2nd round effort would be just reward for a much improved season.

duffer

Knicks fans getting super excited at seeing Cleveland lay an egg. Going to be a huge off season for the league. Once the big chip falls, will be chaos.