Page 6 of 246 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    Listening to the Bulls game on the radio, sounds like they've improved their ball movement quite a bit. Hope they nab a win here, not a big fan of watching them sit at the bottom of the table.
    You guys really need something in the frontcourt, every time I watch the Bulls it's Smallball, entertaining but you can't win in the NBA on jumpers.

Oh and people who loved blaming AI for the Nuggets perimeter defence should watch the Cavs game today, Carter and JR have been given a rinsing by Mo Williams and Boobie Gibson. George Karl deciding not to coach probably doesn't help either.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    You guys really need something in the frontcourt, every time I watch the Bulls it's Smallball, entertaining but you can't win in the NBA on jumpers.
    We do have Aaron Gray but del Negro doesn't seem to know what to do with him. The guy lost 30 pounds before the start of the season to become quicker and the Bulls have no idea how to use him.
    RIP Craigos

Oh and people who loved blaming AI for the Nuggets perimeter defence should watch the Cavs game today, Carter and JR have been given a rinsing by Mo Williams and Boobie Gibson. George Karl deciding not to coach probably doesn't help either.
    well iverson was certainly not to blame for all of it, but he was clearly part of the problem...

Watching the Cavs-Nuggets game as we speak. LJ is so good. I was always impressed with him but he's now making a fan out of me. Closest thing to Jordan for mine. Would love for him to get a ring.
    Sanz to disagree in 5..4..3..

Wish I had fox/espn so much, sucks being limited to only watching highlights
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Quote Originally Posted by Clapo View Post

james is headed for the hall of fame, he will also get multiple rings if he gets out of cleveland or if the cavs become much stronger...but as for comparisons to jordan, he needs to pass a lot of other players first...

Certainly not saying he is the best after Jordan, rather the best since Jordan. He's definitely got competition there as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Clapo View Post

Haha, well if you want to get creative there are plenty of creative ways to watch games online. If you've got too many morals for that then NBA.com streams a game free every Thursday night (Friday Oz time). Yesterday they streamed Denver-Cleveland game.

Denver looking really good against the Celtics.

Denver looking really good against the Celtics.
    Yeah, let's see if they turn up for all 4 quarters though. Maintaining the rage is their biggest issue. Karl isn't exactly an inspiring motivator these days either.

Haha, well if you want to get creative there are plenty of creative ways to watch games online. If you've got too many morals for that then NBA.com streams a game free every Thursday night (Friday Oz time). Yesterday they streamed Denver-Cleveland game.
    Yeah aware of that, I don't have enough bandwidth to be able to take advantage though

Massive win for the Nuggz, 3 road games in 4 days against good. Brilliant floor leadership from Chauncey tonight closed the game down towards the end along with Kmart who was a beat on the Big Ticket towards the end.

State Vice-Captain ohtani's jacket's Avatar
    Might as well pencil James in for MVP.

yeah the scoring title and the mvp seems to be his for the taking...

If he stays healthy he's a lock.

Also, Duncan has been absolutely brilliant for the Spurs this season. Without Ginobli and Parker he's carrying a team of scrubs and keeping Spurs in touch. He'll probably burn out by the time the home stretch comes along because of this but then hopefully for them Tony and Manu can step it up.

If he stays healthy he's a lock.

Also, Duncan has been absolutely brilliant for the Spurs this season. Without Ginobli and Parker he's carrying a team of scrubs and keeping Spurs in touch. He'll probably burn out by the time the home stretch comes along because of this but then hopefully for them Tony and Manu can step it up.
    well, duncan is arguably the greatest power forward ever in nba history...so you would expect him to carry his team, wouldn't you? yeah i also hope ginobli and parker can become healthy soon and share some of the burden, there are lots of "big three" combos now in the nba but for me, that is the most complete and most accomplished set...all three are superb at both ends of the floor and all three are undisputed leaders of their team...

Page 6 of 246 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information