• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
People questioning Pau's toughness should see how well he's defending tonight. Beast.

Orlando were bound to have a comedown game at some point after playing so well earlier this playoffs. They'll be a lot better going forwards. Only 1 game.

duffer

you said it yourselves, and where did i say bryant didn't do it, my point was all the tough ones in the nba become really physical especially later in the season as the stakes increase, but when a big man like howard thrashes around on court like a bull in a china shop, something is bound to break and it did, if he doesn't realize his size and strength and plays accordingly, he is irresponsible, there's no two ways about it...
:laugh:

Incredible double standard. Kobe is allowed to be physical and elbow players of similar size than him but Dwight can't?

Hoggy31

International Captain
Lewis 2/10, Hedo 3/11, Dwight 1/6, Rafer 2/9. Jeez, did well to lose by 25. Odom v Lewis shaping up as a key battle, Odom convincingly today.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

Incredible double standard. Kobe is allowed to be physical and elbow players of similar size than him but Dwight can't?
oh he can, he and players bearing the brunt of it will both suffer the consequences(suspensions and broken bones respectively), that's all...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
**** I thought that ball was gonna fall for Lee. ****ing Ballsy play by the Magic there.

What a block by Hedo on Kobe as well.

And **** me, Kobe gets the softest fouls. **** tripped over his own foot and Hedo got buzzed, what a joke.

duffer

Magic did what Denver did in Game1,3 and 5. Every time they had the lead they'd go down and play a terrible possession. I've said my piece on the refs but at the end of the day the Magic never looked like the could run from the front and take this game.

duffer

Tbf they didn'thave much choice but to play him with Pietrus sitting and Jameer crocked.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
**** I thought that ball was gonna fall for Lee. ****ing Ballsy play by the Magic there.

What a block by Hedo on Kobe as well.

And **** me, Kobe gets the softest fouls. **** tripped over his own foot and Hedo got buzzed, what a joke.
Pietrus' 6th "foul" was a ****ing joke as well.