• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just read on reddit that we've played the most games, most road games, and most back-2-backs. After tomorrow I think it gets a lot more spaced out for us. To be where we are with all the injuries and sh*t is pretty nice.

social

Nets fined $100k for resting healthy players against the Bucks

We don’t own our own pick so are tanking with no reason to do so:wacko:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
That should be it for the Grizzlies this season...they were always a long shot for the playoffs because of their horror start but now they have to be headed for the lottery...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
The fact that the Lakers are struggling mightily and could easily miss the playoffs kind of devalues the in-season tournament for me...I mean the real elite teams clearly didn't want it all that much...

social

Collin ***ton got injured, took a long time to find his game again and became one of the most underrated players in the NBA in the meantime

Utah Jazz are 11-3 since he became a starter

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Collin ***ton got injured, took a long time to find his game again and became one of the most underrated players in the NBA in the meantime

Utah Jazz are 11-3 since he became a starter
People kinda forgot about his breakout year in Cleveland.