• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Kobe vs LeBron
Melo vs LeBron

Either one would be an awesome match-up. I just hope Orlando don't spoil the party. :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Hilarious how the same people who called Melo overrated and barely a top 15 player in the last couple of years are now calling him a superstar.
But Melo didn't live up to the expectation like LeBron and Wade did. Watched him play in NCAA, he was great. But somehow he faltered in NBA in his early years. Now that he is performing, people are rightly acknowledging it.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
And laughed uncontrollably when I saw this face Nene made at the end.
Hahahaha!

Not able to watch either series but hoping to see the Nuggets see Lakers off. Any one of Magic, Cavs and Denver could take the championship and I'll be happy, as long as its not the Lakers. Wish I could watch the Denver game 2 replay somewhere, sounds like a good one. Anyone know where I can catch game 3 being in UK?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lebron! :)

Just said to smith on msn, have been dreading this match-up since Magic got past Philly. Thankfully LeBron is on teh Cavs side :cool:

Johnners

Unbelievable shot, but the Cavs don't look like title winners at all.
Indeed, really need to stop giving away 20+ leads. Expect they'll get better as the series goes on though. Perhaps they were believing their own press a little too much after 2 walk-overs first up.

Fusion

Global Moderator
at this point, denver has to be the favourites to take this series...
Hmmm I don't know about that. Lakers' goal is still to split the 2 games on the road. I don't think that's impossible. I see this going to a 7th game, which could be anyone's game.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Hmmm I don't know about that. Lakers' goal is still to split the 2 games on the road. I don't think that's impossible. I see this going to a 7th game, which could be anyone's game.
i think denver will win both home games...the lakers look rattled right now and denver looks increasingly confident...

duffer

But Melo didn't live up to the expectation like LeBron and Wade did. Watched him play in NCAA, he was great. But somehow he faltered in NBA in his early years. Now that he is performing, people are rightly acknowledging it.
Faltered? He's been one of the best scorers in the league since he's arrived and has led his team to the playoffs every year, something none of his draft class peers has done. Better late than never that people wake up on him though.

Nuggets are in major foul trouble in the 4th here. Worried as the last 2 4th's turned into whistle fests.