• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
but I'm supporting the Mavs even if he leaves.
why? as an impartial observer, what is it about that organization that attracts you? fusion is the only mavs fan on this site that i know of and that's because he lives there...is cuban that irresistible?:p

Teja.

Global Moderator
why? as an impartial observer, what is it about that organization that attracts you? fusion is the only mavs fan on this site that i know of and that's because he lives there...is cuban that irresistible?:p
It's the first team i rooted for naturally while just watching the game, without even trying to find a team. I can't support another team, it's emotional attachment and not a logic thing tbh.

Also, in my experience, fans who move teams for their favourite player (90% Lebron but have seen it for KD, Jokic, Luka etc.) and invade team fandom spaces online when their favourite player moves tend to be the most insufferable elements in any team fandom. They pretend to care about the team but the second anyone else has a bad game, they do the ''Trade Luka, playing with the bums on this team is ruining his career" **** which is such a weird thing to say in a discussion place for fans of the team.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the fourth time that Jamal Murray has scored 20 points in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. Over the last 30 years, only two other players have done that even twice: Michael Jordan. Allen Iverson.

damn

Ali TT

International Debutant
This is the fourth time that Jamal Murray has scored 20 points in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. Over the last 30 years, only two other players have done that even twice: Michael Jordan. Allen Iverson.

damn
While Jokic becomes the first ever to score 4 consecutive 20+ point triple doubles.

Another stat that the media is holding on to desperately - conference final sides that go 0-2 are 6-56, but LeBron has been involved in 2 of those 6.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Lebron’s 3s are basically turnovers at this point and those 4 points he missed in the air in the second Q when Lakers were up by about 10 killed the momentum. AD had a terrible shooting game as well.

A below standard game for Jokic, especially defensively. The team also needs to figure out a solution if possible for him getting too gassed to continue going to the bucket in the 4th.

The game was lost for LAL in that sequence when Jokic was rested in the 4th, there was zero resistance for LA to score and Lebron starts chucking threes for no reason to squander possessions even though he is 1-21 from 3 in the 4th quarter this post season.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
While Jokic becomes the first ever to score 4 consecutive 20+ point triple doubles.

Another stat that the media is holding on to desperately - conference final sides that go 0-2 are 6-56, but LeBron has been involved in 2 of those 6.
Poor ESPN man. Think about them if it's a Nuggets-Heat Finals

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Hope this turns out to be true. Lakers have been great at home in the playoffs though.
being great at home won't win them this series though, they have to hold serve and then break through on the road...that's a big ask especially when they are down 0-2...

Ali TT

International Debutant
being great at home won't win them this series though, they have to hold serve and then break through on the road...that's a big ask especially when they are down 0-2...
I've always thought that losing a road game that should've been won often results in a catastrophic defeat when returning home. But no statistical basis for this hypothesis.