• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meh

I watch a lot more of Embiid than I do of Jokic but have no doubt that the latter is a better player and more important to his team

Can only assume that voter fatigue set in

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Meh

I watch a lot more of Embiid than I do of Jokic but have no doubt that the latter is a better player and more important to his team

That’s arguable but even if that were so, it’s still about who was the better player this regular season…he was solidly in contention all the way and although I wanted Jokic to win, it’s definitely not anywhere close to a Meh result…

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lakers with a good chance to steal a road game here with the warriors playing without much rest after a long series. Their size is going to give golden state trouble.

duffer

Meh

I think Jokic is the better player too but Joel has flat out balled this season and I don't begrudge him the award.

social

That’s arguable but even if that were so, it’s still about who was the better player this regular season…he was solidly in contention all the way and although I wanted Jokic to win, it’s definitely not anywhere close to a Meh result…
Jokic stats are simply insane

What’s more, the Nugs are likely a lottery team without him while the Sixers have a winning record without Joel

Embiid has had 2 great RS in a row so I don’t begrudge him anything but it’s pretty hard to make a case for him being more valuable than Joker

Ali TT

International Debutant
Injuries are killing it these playoffs, it'll be the squad who can keep most of its players fit that will prevail I feel.

social

The East is gonna be such a rock fight. Both series are painful to watch on offence (by modern sensibilities).
Sixers don’t have many scoring threats and they’re not helped by Harden dribbling the clock down and Embiid being not easy to play with and crocked

Last edited:

social

Embiid is crocked and Tatum wasn’t needed

Telling that Harden & Doc once again escaped criticism

Ali TT

International Debutant
Embiid is crocked and Tatum wasn’t needed

Telling that Harden & Doc once again escaped criticism
Telling that I haven't criticised them? I didn't watch the game, looks like a dire effort by the 6ers but they have the home court advantage for now. Harden is too inconsistent these days though and is a perennial playoff choker anyhow.