• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It was just lit and they have to give it a shot, we've never had this type of opportunity before and might spend decades in the wilderness if we take it apart.
Yeah but the franchise will make them money hand over fist whether they win or suck for those decades. American sport franchises are a scam, you don't need to win to be successful.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah but the franchise will make them money hand over fist whether they win or suck for those decades. American sport franchises are a scam, you don't need to win to be successful.
I know man but this would crush the fan base if they don't at least have a crack at it. Even with the league MVP we're irrelevant, they might as well relocate us if they bin this without trying.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I know man but this would crush the fan base if they don't at least have a crack at it. Even with the league MVP we're irrelevant, they might as well relocate us if they bin this without trying.
You can believe what you wanna bro I'm just telling you what your owners have already proven time and time again.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
philly gets through but the heat are a different beast...
Remembering the halcyon days when Doc Rivers v. Eric Spoelstra could be thought of as a coaching chess match.

Now the pundits are gonna be jizzing themselves crazy fixating on 'toughness'

social

Going to be fun times in off season

Lakers, Nets, Jazz & Blazers are all in turmoil with crazy rich owners

Sixers should get buried by Heat and due to extend Harden

Nuggets have no choice with Jokic

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah that should do it for any chance they may have had...also means we should see some serious harden-ball in the semis...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What’s everyone’s least favourite NBA franchise any why? Curious whether my developing hatreds are common or not.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
What’s everyone’s least favourite NBA franchise any why? Curious whether my developing hatreds are common or not.
i am the exception to the lakers hate on here, outside of my home team, the denver nuggets, i have a few other favorite teams around the league and the lakers are one of them...

now the knicks, i think the hatred for them is universal here...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting, where does the Knicks hate come from? Haven't they been ****e for years?

The Lakers and Warriors are the two I've really taken against. Must be a Californian fan thing.

duffer

Interesting, where does the Knicks hate come from? Haven't they been ****e for years?

The Lakers and Warriors are the two I've really taken against. Must be a Californian fan thing.
Knicks fans have a certain sense of entitlement and they really obnoxious about it.

duffer

I mean, they're only about 1% as obnoxious as Lakers fans but it's still unbearable.

Philly fans are a lot like this too