• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Kraken

International 12th Man
comfortable win for Philly in the end, and not really missing Embiid. Hopefully he's right for game 1 against probably Atlanta

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well done denver! damn, the lakers getting crushed again! ah well, at least one of my teams going through...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
with harden out, the bucks may pick up a win but yeah brooklyn still has enough firepower to take the series easily and the east...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yep, awesome news for the franchise and the fans, and i am glad that they named the regular season award winners early, must have finally realized the ridiculous ceremony after the finals the past two years to pick the winners was the worst idea ever...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
a lot of outrage from embid fans for jokic's award...i may be biased but frankly don't think it's all that controversial of a decision...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Missing our starting back court finally hurting us. Team shooting under 40% as I type this.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
If Embiid didn’t miss those 15ish games, I think you’d find he’d be the MVP
it's arguable, both had sensational seasons...anyway we finally got an mvp award and we are going to keep it, philly and embiid can wait their turn...:D

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i am not too sad right now, any championship hopes i had went out with murray's injury...glad we got as far as we did and jokic's mvp is a wonderful salve on the wound...hope we can gut out a win in the 4th and avoid a sweep...