• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having browsed realgm and Reddit just now, what's with the fat shaming of Jokic?

I think he's beautiful just the way he is.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
curry breaks his left hand, there goes any chance the warriors may have had for making the playoffs...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I almost want them to tank and get the #1 pick now.
yeah but that won't be easy for them to do after what they have done the past 5 years...going from a super team to the bottom of the standings...having said that, the way things are going they may well get there without having to deliberately tank...:)

duffer

yeah but that won't be easy for them to do after what they have done the past 5 years...going from a super team to the bottom of the standings...having said that, the way things are going they may well get there without having to deliberately tank...:)
I don't know anything about the current draft class but would laugh if the Warriors got another strong building block type of player after this season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Absolutely loving the season so far. So many watchable players and teams.

The Warriors demise is pretty bad like Eric Paschall looks like their 4th (3rd now) best player.

Ive enjoyed the rookies this year. Morant, PJ Washington, Herro, Nunn, Barrett, White, Rui have all done some good things.

76ers starting 5 is as good as expected and the bench is looking ok. Im not liking the Clippers starting 5, I think they desperately need George back..I havent really heard this take, most people talk about Clips depth and the bench is great, but thats cause 2-3 starters are worse than half the bench.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Man, the bulls just keep losing. I mean I expected it, but these are not good teams we're losing to. Some nice moments from White though.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
and now draymond joins the injured procession...poor russell, this is so not what he thought he was signing up for...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
houston struggling so far, neither harden nor westbrook have been willing to compromise or give up their worst habits...

duffer

That was the most badass 4th quarter of Nuggets basketball I've seen in years.

Our team has it's faults but they battle and Jokic makes clutch as **** plays.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Was a very cool nite of NBA.

I have DLo, Dame and Bogdanovic in my fantasy team so I enjoyed it.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
not a lot of surprises this season, the strong teams on paper to start the season are all doing well for the most part, phoenix, dallas and miami overperforming so far, the spurs and the blazers shaky to start with...regarding last year's finalists, the raptors holding steady despite the loss of leonard and now lowry, ibaka and anunoby, didn't expect the warriors to be at the bottom of the standings at this point but hardly a suprise for a team that lost curry, green and russell to injuries in the initial weeks...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
At this stage of their careers wouldn’t Crawford be a significantly more valuable asset for a team than ‘Melo? It is weird that he is still out in the cold after scoring 51 points in his last NBA game...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so many legit mvp candidates at this point in the season...giannis, harden, doncic, james...