• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
why is it hilarious?
Like I mean the fact that he joined a team to prove himself (i.e. gotta get a ring etc). It's already kinda unfair what he can do on a basketball court and then he still has to go chasing a ring signing to what was already the best team in the league without him.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
understood, i agree...lebron, an even bigger talent had to do something similar for his first ring right (team up with wade and bosh)?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
looney out, klay questionable for game 3...at this point in the season, it is pretty common for teams to carry a lot of niggles and small injuries but what the warriors are going through is a bit extreme even by that criteria...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
if thompson and durant aren't back and reasonably productive for the next game, the warriors are going into a 1-3 hole and almost certainly going to lose the title...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Klay back for game 4...not sure that will be enough, they need KD as well...all signs point to a 4-1 victory for Toronto.