• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That'll be Durant done for this series, at least. Will be a struggle.

EDIT: Will say that I'm still a bit wary of the "calf" thing. Looked very much achilles.

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
And that's the celtics out of the playoffs. Really underwhelmed with lots of decisions to make this off season

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah very happy to be proven wrong...Curry was spectacular in the 2nd half...total team effort...Curry seemed to re-injure his hand...I feel bad for CP3, he deserves to end his career with a ring...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the bucks have been really impressive so far but i think toronto's experience is going to count for a lot in the conf finals...

feeling sad for denver especially with the way we started the game...lillard and mccollum deserve it though...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
So much for getting a new NBA champion then
it is still not going to be easy for them...durant is out game 1 and 2...and even if he and cousins return at some point in the series, they will take a game or two to get back to decent form...the return of the two stars should help them if they get through to the finals but portland isn't going to just roll over and let them through...