• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dame might be my favourite player in the league. He's not the best player, probably in the 12-15 range, but damn is he fun to watch.
I am thinking that Dame is now a top 10 player. I'm pretty sure the top 7 (in some order) is: Giannis Durant LeBron Steph Harden Kawhi Davis. Lillard would not look out of place being next.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I am thinking that Dame is now a top 10 player. I'm pretty sure the top 7 (in some order) is: Giannis Durant LeBron Steph Harden Kawhi Davis. Lillard would not look out of place being next.
higher than westbrook and george?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the Bucks might win in 4 or 5, that Boston offense was historically bad against Indiana.
The Indiana offense was historically bad. 8 points a quarter one game then 12 a quarter the next. I think it should be noted that Indiana were always an elite defense coming into the playoffs, and would have troubled most teams. Having said that This will be a real test of the so called new found 'chemistry.'

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
higher than westbrook and george?
needs to be revisited.

Gee if you're OKC you'd have to be bitterly disappointed with this season. Looked really promising at the start.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I thought about it after NUFAN posted and he was pretty spot on. In a vacuum I'd probably say some of the big time C's are better overall players than him but Center is the least valuable position in the league at the moment so inherently wings and efficient guards are more valuable. I'd probably have it something like:

Tier 1:
1. Giannis
2. Durant
3. Steph

Tier 2
4. Harden

Tier 3
5. LeBron
6. Kawhi
7. Davis

Tier 4
8. Dame
9. George
10. Embiid
11. Kyrie

Each tier is really close, could hear arguments for almost any order. I had Harden out of the top tier just because I don't believe there's an argument that could sway me to have him at #1 like there is for the other three.