• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
GSW (4) v Clippers
Nuggets (6) v Spurs
Thunder (6) v Blazers
Rockets (6) v Jazz

Bucks (4) v Pistons
Raptors (4) v Magic
Sixers (5) v Nets
Celtics (5) v Pacers

I wish the Thunder v Blazers and Rockets v Jazz would end differently but don't see it happening...the Warriors are in for a tough semifinal against the Rockets...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So Portland dont improve at all.
Yeah that's a really bad trade for Portland. If they're trading McCollum for anything in a Davis trade it's in a package for Davis himself.
I'm a bit late on this one but CJ is about 6 years older than Ingram. Of course now Ingram has some potentially serious health concerns but his upside was why I did it.

Playoff predictions :

GSW v Clippers : Warriors in 5

Nuggets v Spurs : Nuggets in 7. This one is definitely the most likely big upset of the round but denver's home court should be enough.

Blazers v Thunder: Thunder in 6. Would've liked to see Portland with Nurkic, obviously.

Rockets v Jazz : Rockets in 5. Pretty much the worst possible match up for Utah imo. Gobert getting switched onto Harden/CP3 will hurt badly

Bucks v Pistons : Bucks in 5. Would've been tighter with a fit griffin but now they probably get stomped by giannis.

Raptors v Magic: Raptors in 5

Sixers v Nets: Sixers in 6. This looks like a potentially really fun series.

Celtics v Pacers: Celtics in 6. Could've been the best series of the round if the pacers had Oladipo but meh.
GSW (4) v Clippers
Nuggets v Spurs (6)
Blazers (7) v Thunder
Rockets (6) v Jazz

Bucks v Pistons (6)
Raptors (5) v Magic
Sixers v Nets (6)
Celtics (5) v Pacers

Okay, I don't really think Pistons will win in 6. Pistons in 7.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Ingram's upside is being about as good as McCollum is IMO. He obviously has different skills but he's a vastly overrated player. It's not like he'd be a cheap alternative either, he gets expensive very shortly and will cost you more years than McCollum does. I stand by what I said.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ingram's upside is being about as good as McCollum is IMO. He obviously has different skills but he's a vastly overrated player. It's not like he'd be a cheap alternative either, he gets expensive very shortly and will cost you more years than McCollum does. I stand by what I said.
So KCP was added too which would help the Blazers backcourt on D. Plus at the time of my post I felt like the Blazers were going to finish 6th or 7th and lose easily in the first round. so thought it would be worth trying something.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like Walton at the Kings.

Nets deserved the win for sure. Simmons and Harris were made to really very average and Reddick had a complete shocker. Embiid not being fully fit is also a blow - only Butler could say he was happy with how he played. My Brooklyn in 6 prediction is looking decent.

Also well done Magic. I imagine everyone was thinking this is a new Raptors team which would no longer have that game 1 playoff curse. Nope. DJ Augustin looked like a top 5 point guard out there.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
2 fun games today

GSW???!!!!

Clippers are great but KD looks checked out

Hard to believe that they will get rolled but that wasn’t good

Half fit Embiid & Simmons did a job on the Nets in about 10 minutes

Sixers could make real noise if Joel can play & Ben is aggressive as they are massive weapons on both ends

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
poor cousins...now this will impact his ability to get a big deal next year regardless of what the warriors do from here on...not to mention all the downtime that comes with an injury like this...