• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm curious to know whether the Spurs will try and do a rebuild or whether they are happy to target the 5-8 seed each year built off great defence.

Pumped for the draft, very curious to see what trades occur on the day,

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha just listening to the Ringer NBA draft class pod.

Remember the trade where the Bulls got Doug McDermott and the Nuggets received Jusuf Nurkic and Gary Harris. :blink: (in hindsight).

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Suns won't improve that much tbh.
They'll be competitive at least and going forward could be really good if they get the right pieces alongside Ayton, Booker and Bridges

On the other hand, the Hawks clearly don't care about defence at all

They're going to concede some cricket scores

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
paul re-signs with houston, george stays with okc, jordan signing with the mavs, lakers reportedly targeting boogie cousins, lebron flies to l.a amid speculation that he will sign with the lakers...a flurry of activity...

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ariza to PHX is an interesting one as I feel like they must still have a move or two left. Someone like TJ Warren and Alex Len (you'd think) could be moved on and I'm sure they want to get off Knight and Chandler somehow too.

It probably wont happen as Ariza is more of a SF, but I would like to see: Okobo - Booker - Jackson - Ariza - Ayton

That would still leave Payton, Bridges and hopefully Bender or Chriss improve. PHX isn't the worst roster ever.

Doug McDermott seems like an overpay and man that CP3 contract is going to look baaaad when he is 37-38.

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OKC and Rockets have gone all in and facing the biggest tax bills in history

In OKC's case, I have no idea why as they weren't anywhere near good enough last year

LeBron to Lakers is meh unless they sign others as that roster won't take them anywhere - looks like a massively well paid lifestyle choice unless they gut the roster

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
OKC and Rockets have gone all in and facing the biggest tax bills in history

In OKC's case, I have no idea why as they weren't anywhere near good enough last year

LeBron to Lakers is meh unless they sign others as that roster won't take them anywhere - looks like a massively well paid lifestyle choice unless they gut the roster
Bad fit led to terrible shooting on the part of all the big three involved

Latest rumours are buyout followed by signing in LA or Houston

Full blown circus if LA
Can Lebron carry a bunch of head cases to the NBA Finals? That would be him, Stephenson, and Mcgee all under one staples center roof