• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
as i said, it will be more competitive than people give this series credit for...monster performance from james...smith is going to hear from his teammates and cavs fans about this especially if the series turns the other way after this...

as awesome as the warriors have been, it is worth noting that they have needed big slices of luck to make the finals and win...the kawhi injury last year that turned an almost lost game and what would have been a competitive series into a rout...hero ball from durant and westbrook in critical moments that allowed them to escape from a 1-3 hole in 2016, injuries to irving and love in the finals that helped them squeak through against lebron's cavs in 2015...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the thompson flagrant 2 was questionable but the reversal of durant's charge to a blocking foul by lebron looked like a good decision on review to me...thompson stupidly aggravated the situation by shoving the ball in green's face while leaving...but nothing was as bad as what j.r did in the last 5 seconds...

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Durant kept them in the last two games shooting lights out. If/when they win he's the finals MVP.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
It's almost over it seems now. Well this is looking a rather anticlimactic Finals. I am really looking forward to next season

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so that's that...k.d with back-to-back mvps...decision part 2 looming...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
lebron played the last 3 games with a bone contusion in his right hand...self-inflicted no less...felt bad for the guy for the first time...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I guess the Houston series lulled me into thinking the dubs were playing much worse than they were. That's what you get for looking at the scorecards rather than watching the games.

Congrats to the Warriors and KD. Wonder what Lebron will do now. I know a lot of people are looking at the sixers as a possible destination, but I wonder how much of a dent the Colangelo drama puts in their chances. One thing is for certain, where ever he goes next, he needs to play for a GM and coach with a spine that won't let him call the shots as LeGM.