• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Anyone hear Mark Jackson say that even with Kyrie and Hayward back next season that Tatum is "far and away" their second best player? This guy steals a living a commentator. What an idiot.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
That Curry explosion was pretty much the end of the game. Fun series.

Going to be a pretty bad finals though
i think the finals are going to be more competitive than people realize...compared to last year when they came in after three sweeps, golden state has shown itself to be much more vulnerable this season from the stars to their role players and iguodala (lebron's primary defender) is still out...plus the fact the james is somehow playing even better than last year when he averaged a triple double in the finals...golden state is still the better team but the difference is clearly not as big as their last meeting...

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah Warriors D isn't like it was last year, which means LeBron's support will get room to breathe. I can see the Cavs taking it in a hard fight series.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
If LeBron helps the Cavs beat the Warriors...I don't wanna hear it anymore...he's the GOAT.

But I don't see it, GSW in 5.