• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, they're eaaaaaaaaasy favourites.

I do see it being way more of a challenge this year for them in the playoffs than last time though, atleast barring injuries. OKC aren't exactly meshing that well offensively at the moment, but imo Westbrook(when he wants to defend), PG and Roberson are about as good as any three players you can get to guard the warriors.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well i sure hope they start asserting themselves soon in their unique way...makes for some fun viewing...

Cow

Banned
GSW have lost to OKC, Boston and Houston this season. Obviously they are still gonna be tough to beat over a 7 game playoff series but they are definitely not at the level they were in the last couple of years (yet).

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the big 3 in the west starting to put some distance between themselves and the rest...the celtics suprisingly still holding strong although the cavs are catching up...can they challenge the cavs in a 7 game series (likely the east finals) especially without hayward?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
the big 3 in the west starting to put some distance between themselves and the rest...the celtics suprisingly still holding strong although the cavs are catching up...can they challenge the cavs in a 7 game series (likely the east finals) especially without hayward?
Coach Brad Stevens is the Superstar holding the Celtics together. So long as Kyrie is Kyrie, Horford man's up in the playoffs and the Tatum-Brown axis is legit they have a fighting chance.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the thunder aren't going anywhere this season...westbrook hasn't changed the tiniest bit even with two other stars in his team...10 of 33! george is also struggling and melo is a low impact player at this point in his career...i don't see the point of keeping this group together next year...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I haven't watched the Thunder much at all, but the little bit I did see, I don't think Melo is being as involved as he should be even when he's shooting really well. I'd wait till they have their offense figured out (or when RW starts passing the ball after his triple doubles) before I label Melo as low impact.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Looks like we're going 62-20 guys. Dunn has been ridiculous. Mirotic and Portis have been playing really well together. A great 1-2 punch.