• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
blowout in the offing...lebron already stuffing the stat sheet...12-7-6 with one block against 1 to...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Crazy start to the season. Amazing how 2 games of ball to start the year can change the season so much.

I am liking Tatum, keen to see all the other top rooks

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Here is one of my $1 season long multis. I did this about a week ago.

Wiz +48.5
Pacers +31.5
Magic -32.5
76ers -40.5
Celtics -54.5
Griz +38.5
Pels -39.5
Hawks +25.5
Blazers -42.5
Rockets +55.5
Suns -27.5
Raptors -48.5
Bulls +21.5
Cavs +53.5

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think people might disagree with me on Griz and Pels. I think Suns tank for another year. If im wrong about anyone, I hope its 76ers.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First time that I've seen Ball play

He and Ingram might be talented but they need a lot of physical development

Comparing them to Simmons and it's man vs boys

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the year Giannis goes Super Saiyan, right?
Jumper is his only problem right now and teams are sagging of him to make him shoot but he still finds ways to penetrate. It's ridiculous. If he could actually develop a good shot then it's game over.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jumper is his only problem right now and teams are sagging of him to make him shoot but he still finds ways to penetrate. It's ridiculous. If he could actually develop a good shot then it's game over.
Doesn't even need one tbh. Just put really good shooters around him and you've got a legit contender imo.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Now Paul is out with a knee injury, too many injuries to start the season...the Warriors were not very convincing against the Pelicans either...

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't know what Super Saiyan means exactly but if its potential MVP candidate, the answer is yes. Anyone with League Pass should really watch Bucks vs Blazers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This has been my favourite start to an NBA season ever. It is actually very awesome seeing a team like GSW begin with a 1-2 record as it just gives so many good teams belief.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
2 season ending injuries in the first two days?!
Apart from that, injuries are the worst. Those two injuries have potentially helped Cavs so much this year and next (with the Nets pick).

I've really enjoyed watching this years rookie class and established players at new clubs.