• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** trade! I have both Harden & Paul as keepers in my main ESPN Fantasy league. That's going to kill Harden's value massive!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Smart from the Jazz, Hill turned down their near-max extension offer in Feb and they figure he isn't coming back. Rubio is underrated and still only 26.

Still think they burned their bridge when they screwed around with Hayward instead of giving him the full max 3 years ago.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Phili are a great chance of playing playoff basketball this year.

DCYE - looks like you were right about Rubio. I really wanted to see how the dynamics would work with Rubio staying. Teague (if he does got to Wolves) is a safer option but he doesn't exactly strike fear in other teams. A better 3 point shooter (35% vs 31.5%) but a worse distributor and I don't think Teague is as good defensively either.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Teague isn't bad but they're going to pay him too much and he's another guy that needs the ball in his hands, which isn't going to happen. His career 3% numbers aren't very good but he has improved massively as a shooter, his percentages over the last two years have been good (40% with the Hawks in 2015/16 and 36% last season) while his attempt numbers have gone up to the over 3/game mark. The guy they should be after is probably Lowry (now that CP3 is gone) and there's been murmurs of that but I guess he wasn't too into it if this Teague stuff is happening.

Ironically, the guy they should really go for is George Hill. He's a perfect fit for them.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In the top 15-20 players right now, apart from LeBron, how many players from the East make the list? Wall? Mayyyyybe one of Lillard/Kyrie/IT? But that's about it. Hope Hayward goes to the Celtics, otherwise it's looking ridiculously weak.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
In the top 15-20 players right now, apart from LeBron, how many players from the East make the list? Wall? Mayyyyybe one of Lillard/Kyrie/IT? But that's about it. Hope Hayward goes to the Celtics, otherwise it's looking ridiculously weak.
Lillard is in the West.

In the top 20: LeBron, Greek Freak, Kryie, Wall, IT, Lowry.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, I reckon I could make the East All Star team next season.
they might as well cancel the playoffs and hand cleveland the east title...if hayward does go to the celtics, we can just have the east finals...:)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Golden State
Houston
San Antonio
Oklahoma City
Clippers
Utah
Portland
Memphis
Denver
Minnesota
Pelicans

Ten teams for eight spots and even the Mavs could be decent. Nasty.