• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
their lack of star power apart from harden hurting them big-time against the best defense in the league...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Parker isn't even in the best Spurs lineup anyways. He has one good game every 3. They're better with Mills in the game, even when he shoots poorly. He's a better defender and plays better off the ball, which is really what they need.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Today was bad for the Rockets but they're far from done in this series. There's basically zero chance that the combination of Lou, Beverley, Gordon, Anderson and Nene goes 6 for 36 from the field again. If even a few of those guys shoot 40% from the field then they're right back in the game.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
ok...looks like houston will win this series comfortably...damn! and they will prove to be a handful to the warriors in the conf finals!
This was a big overreaction after game 1.

Sometimes Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon really do look like former Pels players.

Nate Duncan was saying before the second round started that Wiz-Celts was the least interesting series this round - I think it is the most exciting, I have no idea what's going to happen even though the home team has won each game so far.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Nate Duncan was saying before the second round started that Wiz-Celts was the least interesting series this round - I think it is the most exciting, I have no idea what's going to happen even though the home team has won each game so far.
tbf to him he addressed this and rolled it back after Game 2, for obvious reasons.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
tough road win for the warriors...and durant is back! the fight with gobert was unnecessary though...

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How is it even fair that a guy who can drive to the basket like he does is also shooting 50% from 3. LeBron is absurd right now.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
manu! apparently harden took on some defensive tasks in this game (!) and consequently was exhausted come OT...:D

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah great comeback by the celts with a blowout of their own after being at the receiving end in the last two games...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah that was a weird display from them against a leonard-less spurs...d'antoni loses to pops again...d'antoni's style creates great offensive teams but don't have what it takes to win a championship in this league, the best teams can/will do it on both ends of the floor, very rarely have a poor defensive team won the title...