• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
westbrook was the reason game 2 with the rockets was close but he was also the clear reason it got away from them in the 4th qtr...insane volume shooting even when it was clear he had gone cold was criminal...hero ball when there was no need to be a hero...

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
westbrook was the reason game 2 with the rockets was close but he was also the clear reason it got away from them in the 4th qtr...insane volume shooting even when it was clear he had gone cold was criminal...hero ball when there was no need to be a hero...
Got to feel for him though, because he basically single handedly got them a 12 point lead. And when he went to get a rest, the rest of the team squandered the lead in like 2 minutes.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Don't know why anyone would pay attention to that awful TNT halftime crew. Barkley said the Warriors were a bad defensive team yesterday. What a buffoon.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am certain that Bulls got the better of the deal in the Carter-Williams and Snell trade. Most people I know don't rate MCW but I think it is clear that he has significantly more upside.
I am no longer certain of this.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah that was a good win but they need to win one more in chicago to right the ship...also will the clippers survive their first round without griffin?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Funny thing about this series is that if the Bulls didn't trade two very good role players for one of the worst backup PG's in the league they might have actually won this eries.